Friday, September 23, 2011

Ouch! My fingers!

I have actually been interested in learning musical instrument since childhood but I never had any chance to learn any. Recall that I had once requested my mom to let me go for a piano lesson but she rejected because we couldn't afford extra expenses. When I was in standard four, it was quite disappointing when I knew I wasn't selected by the school band. Then, by chance I joined Chinese Orchestra during my form five and I got to learn Chinese flute. Anyway I didn't master it because I had to leave the orchestra before sitting for SPM.

Now, I've made up my mind to learn guitar. Thanks God I get a friend to teach me, free of charge. =P I started my guitar lesson last night. He is very talented, in deed he is a good and patient teacher. I can easily understand the guitar skills which were strange to me before this under his guidance. And uh, I appreciate that so much. Thank you!

Learning guitar is not easy as my fingers get painfully hurt when pressing the metal strings but I believe I can master guitar by this semester with a little bit more persistent effort. Yeah, I'm going to buy myself a new guitar! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment