Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back from Penang

It was a very tiring trip I ever had in my life! It took us about 7 hours from Tanjung Malim to Butterworth, and still we had to transit a ferry and bus a few times to reach USM! I couldn't sleep in the train because the seat was so uncomfortable. I just couldn't get the right position to rest. Totally not in mood during the first day of the camp due to insufficient sleep! It get better for the next two days except that I didn't really enjoy their games. Anyway, I learned something from the camp.

Right after the camp ended, I and a group of 14 friends checked in a local hotel in Georgetown. We decided to do a short trip before we came to Penang. Things was going a little bit messed up because we didn't planned probably earlier and that made me feel a little fed up. Until the next day before we leaved, I wasn't really enjoy. It was my problem. It won't happen again. If any of them see this, I just want to say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment