Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free Wednesday

I woke up late today. After having my late breakfast, I cooked lunch for myself and 2 of my housemates. We finished all the 3 dishes which we would usually have some leftover for our dinner. I guess that is a good review to my cooking? LOL.

After lunch, I took a nap. I think I was unconscious because I couldn't get myself up although I opened my eyes. I guess I was dreaming though.

Then about 5.30pm, I went to the UM bookstore nearby to look for an English pronunciation dictionary. It was the first time I go to the bookstore. I actually couldn't find it at the first time I pass by the shop lot. This dictionary is so important for me to study my English Phonetics and Phonology because it provides transcription of most words which cannot be found in ordinary word dictionary. It is labelled RM108 in the store. It is cheaper than the RM120 one in MPH. Wow...

It is a peaceful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment