Friday, October 14, 2011

A Conscious Day, maybe

Being unusual, I woke up at 8am this Friday morning. Well, I was responsible for checking, printing and submitting my SLA group assignment. I was kind of blur as I didn't even notice some of the mistakes until one of my group member discussed it with me. =_=

After submitting the assignment at the faculty, I went for article hunting at the library with two of my coursemates. Journals are too long, so we only managed to get articles from newspaper. Want it or not, we might be presenting on Monday.

Then, I had my SLA lecture on 3pm. It was hot out there, hence sitting in one of the air-conditioned lecture hall would be just nice. The comfortableness made me doze off at the beginning. You probably won't believe that a twist on your arm's skin will make you 100% awake. Please be noted it is not pinching using fingers. It is twisting using both palms. Imagine how painful is that. I requested my friend who was sitting beside me to give me a hand, as I can't do it myself. It worked immediately! I could pay full attention to the lecture!Just that a reddish thick ring appeared on my arm for the rest of the lecture. What I want to say is: No next time!

It is freak, right?

1 comment: