Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sun-Burnt

Taekwon-do practice from 9am to 12pm! We were like salted fish being sun-baking at the field for almost 3 hours! 'Credit' to the hockey tournament which occupied our gymnasium, more freckles grown. Fortunately, I applied SPF130 PA+++ super sun block to make myself not roasted. The good news is, we have no more practice until the mid semester break!

The Taekwon-do master told me that he wants me to participate in the pattern competition. He praised me for my nice movement, thought that I have some basics or I was a dancer. Oh definitely not! At the beginning of our practice, he said that my movement was totally wrong. Then I was allocated to one of the instructors to practice all over again. I can't dance at all! I can't even remember every movement of the patterns!

He must have mistaken me for the wrong person.

1 comment:

  1. i wished fire drill had some drill today. we didnt. it was so cold since 8am. when the sun shines, i was hoping to get a little of it. what a bummer.

    ReplyDelete