Tuesday, October 25, 2011

KL again

I went to KL again today. The main aim is to interview an oboist of RTM Orchestra for my EC II group assignment with my group members. We stayed in Angkasapuri from 3pm to 6pm and then we headed to Times Square as my friends want to do a little shopping. While for me, I just did window shopping. I feel proud for myself because I can withstand the temptation of my shopping desire. I didn't buy anything, again! Haha!

A little incident happened. Three of my friend and I nearly had to stay a night in KL because we were told by another friend that all bus tickets were sold out. We ran like mad from monorail station to KL Central and we finally managed to catch up a ETS back to TM or else we would miss the Sungkai trip with our fellowship tomorrow. Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment